Your Rights & Responsibilities
- All surgeries are by appointment and these can be made by telephoning the practice. Every available attempt will be made to fit urgent cases into the next available surgery on the same day.
- The Practice also has the authority to remove from the list any patients who constantly abuse the appointments system.
- Please telephone to cancel your appointment if no longer needed, so your appointment can be allocated to another patient.
- Please notify us of change of address and/or telephone number promptly.
- Remember, you are largely responsible for your own health, and it is up to you to take the advice and action recommended to you.
Help Us to Help You
- Please cancel your appointment if not required.
- Give the staff as much information as possible to enable them to deal with your request efficiently.
- Each 15 minute appointment is for one person only. Make a separate appointment for each who requires to be seen.
- Please phone for results after 2 pm.
- Notify us of any change of address and/or phone number promptly.
- Please request home visits as early as possible.
- Come to the Practice if possible. The Doctor can see 3 or 4 people in the Practice in the time it takes to make one home visit.
- Order repeat prescriptions in plenty of time.
- Emergency appointments are 5 minute slots - please use these appointments to discuss the urgent matter only.